RULES FOR USING OUR WEBSITE
Terms & Conditions
LAST UPDATED MAY 2019
Welcome to AME PRESSTA / AME ,
Thank you for your interest in our website and our company.
We are fully aware of the importance of protecting your personal data and privacy. To ensure that you are fully aware of how your personal data is collected arising from goods and/or services offered by us, processed and used on our websites, please read the following guide.
In the course of further developing our website it may be necessary to make changes to our data protection advice. Therefore, we recommend that you read through this advice periodically.
- What information do we collect?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter :
- your name, telephone number(s), mailing address, email address and any other information relating to you which you have provided us in any form you may have submitted to us, or in other forms of interaction with you;
- information about your use of our websites and services, including cookies, IP addresses and subscription account details;
- your employment history, education background, and income levels if relevant. Your ID or NRIC is not required and shall not be collected.
- When do we collect your information?
We collect information from you when you :-
- submit forms relating to any of our products or services, or submit any online queries;
- interact with our customer service officers or any of our staff, for example, via face-to-face meetings, telephone calls, letters, online forms (such as any “Contact Us” forms on our websites), social media platforms and emails;
- use or purchase our services or products;
- establish any online accounts with us;
- request that we contact you;
- respond to our request for additional Personal Data;
- ask to be included in an email or other mailing list such as newsletter;
- respond to our promotions and other initiatives;
- respond to our market surveys;
- submit a job application;
- receive references from business partners and third parties, for example, where you have been referred by them;
- register on our site your Personal Data to us for any other reason; and
3. What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions (Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested).
- To send periodic emails (The email address you provide for order processing, will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order).
4. How do we protect your information?
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
- We offer the use of a secure server.
- Emails are securely transmitted.
Among other things, our website uses what are known as "cookies", which help make our overall online services more user-friendly, effective and secure - for example to speed up navigation on our platform. Cookies also allow us to measure how often pages are visited and how users generally navigate around our website.
Cookies are small text files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
If you prefer, you can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies via your browser settings. Like most websites, if you turn your cookies off, some of our services may not be able to use the full functionality. However, you can still place orders over the telephone or by contacting customer service.
6. Do we use of Google & CNZZ Analytics?
Our website uses Google Analytics & CNZZ Analytics , web analytics service provided by Google. Inc. ("Google") & UMENG.Inc.(“UMENG”). Google Analytics & CNZZ Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyse how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google & UMENG servers. Google &UMENG will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage. Google & UMENG may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google's &UMENG’s behalf.
By using this website, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google & UMENG in the manner and for the purposes set out above.
7. Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or business analytics.
In general, we use and disclose your Personal Data for the following purposes to:
- provide you with the products or services that have been requested;
- help us review, develop, improve, manage the delivery of and enhance our products and services, including analysing future customer needs, conducting market research and data analytics;
- communicate with you and respond to your queries, requests and complaints;
- provide ongoing information about our products and services which may be of interest to you;
- handle disputes and conduct and facilitate investigations and proceedings;
- protect and enforce our contractual and legal rights and obligations;
- comply with any applicable rules, laws and regulations, codes of practice or guidelines or to assist in law enforcement and investigations by relevant authorities.
8. Third party links
Our website contains links to other websites. We have no influence on whether or not the operators of other websites adhere to data protection regulations.
We are responsible for ensuring the content we provide adheres to the general regulations. A distinction should be made between the content we provide and links to content created by other providers who have separate and independent privacy policies. We accept no liability for, and claim no ownership of, external content accessed via links on our website. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
9. Personal Data Protection Act (Singapore)
By using this site, you agree to allow us to collect or use your information in an appropriate manner in accordance to the Personal Data Protection Act of Singapore.
11. Terms and Conditions
Please visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website.
12. Your Consent
AME PRESSTA reserves the right to change, amend and update this Policy periodically according to the government prevailing Personal Data Protection laws, change of business environment or our operations and practice.
In the event of any inconsistencies between the English version and other translations of this Policy, the English version shall prevail.
14. Contacting Us
If you have additional questions concerning data protection, collection, processing or use of your personal data, for details on the right to be informed, and for information on the correction, blocking or deletion of data and on withdrawing previous consent, please contact us using the contact form or write to the address below:
Aluminum Machines Equipment – Pressta Pte Ltd
No. 6 Temasek Boulevard, #28-07
Suntec Tower Four, Singapore 038986
Tel : (65) 6272 0110
Fax : (65) 6270 2112